4 December 2020
RE: RECREATION CLUB BOOKING SYSTEM
On behalf of the Principal Bodies Corporate we are pleased to announce that as of 12pm Monday 7 December 2020 the Recreation Centres will divert back to fob access. Due to contact tracing requirements by the Queensland Government you will be required to SCAN A QR CODE when entering the Recreation Centre.
Tennis Court and Common Room Bookings will still be required through our website www.cwmut.com.au.
Please note the following limits of persons will remain in place.
- Swimming Pool Maximum of 30 persons at REC Centre 1 & Maximum of 20 persons at REC Centre 2 at any one time.
- Gyms a maximum of 6 persons at any one time
- Sauna a maximum of 2 persons at any one time
When using the Recreation Club facilities the following guidelines apply as directed by the Principal Bodies Corporate:
- Maximum of 50 people any one time (including parents & children).
- Ensure 2 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between people, wherever possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene by using hand washing facilities and/or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses.
Please note that the pool and spa and outdoor seating area will be closed on the 9th, 10th and 11th December for the finalisation of the concrete works (concrete sealing).
We hope you enjoy the use of the facilities over the summer period.
Coomera Waters Management