23 September 2020
RE: RECREATION CLUB ONLINE BOOKING PROCEDURE
Recently we have received a high number of bookings to use the Recreation Clubs facilities.
We have experienced a number of residents submitting booking requests giving less than 1 hour notice despite the requirement of a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. We will always attempt to do our utmost to accommodate the resident booking request where we can, however, please be aware that our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm and Saturday 8am – 12pm. Booking requests made outside these times, with short notice periods, make it difficult for us to process in a timely manner (e.g. Rec Club 1 Gym Booking submitted at 9.35pm 22/9/2020 for 7-8am 23/09/2020).
Please note those residents that wish to use the Recreation Club swimming pool for General Swimming that you cannot place a booking when the pool is already booked for Lap Swimming, as we can only accommodate two persons in the pool while lap swimming is undertaken. Lap swimming times shall be reviewed with the Principal Bodies Corporate for the upcoming summer period.
When submitting a Recreation Club booking enquiry please ensure the following procedure is followed;
- Refer to the calendar provided on the website for available booking times.
- The total number of persons showing for each time slot cannot not exceed 50 persons, click on the date you require, and the number of sessions already booked will show.
- If you have Guest(s) attending, in order to accept your booking we require the full name, address and phone number of each guest attending as per Government requirements.
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for all bookings with a maximum of 14 days in advance accepted.
- If you require a 2 hour time slot, please inform us in the notes section of your booking request form rather than submitting a second booking request (e.g. Tennis Court 1 Rec Club 1 6 – 8pm 23/09/2020).
- If you require the use of the spa and pool within the same time slot and it is available, please inform us in the notes section of your booking request.
- During COVID 19 fob access is only available to use the toilets, tennis courts and gyms. Access to the Recreation Centre will only be granted by Security for residents with a prior booking. You will need to phone Security on 5501 9299 to gain access at the time of your booking.
- All residents must bring ID showing their name and address to enable Security to verify your booking if required
- Only book sessions that you intend to use, please let us know if you need to cancel your booking. ‘No shows’ may be prevented from making future bookings.
- Please be considerate of others when making bookings, excessive numbers of bookings will not be accepted in order to allow as many residents as possible to utilise the facilities during opening hours.
It is the responsibility of the person making the booking not to exceed the number of people allowed (For example: bringing more people than the number booked). Residents exceeding their booking numbers will be asked to leave.
Residents not adhering to the guidelines may be banned from using the facility at the body corporates discretion.
Coomera Waters Management