3 July 2020
RE: RECREATION CLUBS MOVING TO STAGE THREE
The Queensland Government have announced the easing of restrictions to STAGE THREE of the COVID 19 THREE STEP FRAMEWORK.
We will be re-opening the Gyms and Sauna from Monday 6 July 2020. During Phase THREE we are allowed a maximum of 50 people within the community centres at any one time. The Queensland Government require us to ‘Track and Trace Participants’ to support public health authorities with contact tracing, this includes:
- Maintaining an accurate attendance record of all individuals that are present on-site;
- Keeping records for a minimum of 56 days
Due these requirements we shall be continuing with the on-line booking system. Gym and Sauna bookings are now accepted for time slots from Monday 6 July 2020. Please ensure you continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing while using the centres, hand sanitiser has been provided by the Principal Bodies Corporate to ensure resident’s health and safety are top priority.
When using the Recreation Club facilities during Phase THREE the following guidelines apply:
- Maximum of 50 people any one time (including spectators, parents & children).
- Ensure 4 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between people, wherever possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene by using hand washing facilities and/or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs, and kisses.
- Time limit of 1 hour or 2 hour session, you are required to vacate the Recreational Centre 5-10 minutes
before the end of your session to allow the area to be vacant for the proceeding session.
- The gyms, showers, sauna and Rec Club 2 swimming pool are available for bookings.
All bookings are to be submitted though on our website www.cwmut.com.au. When booking online please note the following:
It is the responsibility of the person making the booking not to exceed the number of people allowed (For example: bringing more people than the number booked). Residents exceeding their booking numbers will be asked to leave.
- Refer to the calendar provided on the website for available booking times.
- The total number of persons showing for each time slot cannot not exceed 50 persons, click on the date you require and the number of persons already booked will show.
- When placing a booking all persons attending will be required to provide name, address and contact number.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all bookings.
- During COVID 19 fob access is only available to use the gyms, sauna, toilets, swimming pool and tennis courts. Access to the Recreation Centre will only be granted by Security for residents with a prior booking. You will need to phone Security on 5501 9299 to gain access at the time of your booking.
- All residents must bring ID showing their name and address.
- Only book sessions that you intend to use, please let us know if you need to cancel your booking. ‘No shows’ may be prevented from making future bookings.
- Please be considerate of others when making bookings, excessive numbers of bookings will not be accepted in order to allow as many residents as possible to utilise the facilities during opening hours.
- Residents not adhering to the guidelines may be banned from using the facility at the body corporates discretion.
- If you have a recurring session with a Rec Club Service Provider e.g. tennis lesson, etc. you do not need to make a booking as your provider has made this for you.