RE: RECREATION CLUBS & PLAYGROUNDS MOVING TO STAGE TWO
The Queensland Government have announced the easing of restrictions to STAGE TWO of the COVID 19 THREE STEP FRAMEWORK.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to reopen the Gym and Sauna as the Queensland Government have stipulated that use of these facilities must be supervised with staff available to conduct regular cleaning and enforcement of social distancing.
We are also unable to accept any group bookings using the common room facilities until the Queensland Government announces the move to STAGE THREE which is likely to happen from the 10 July 2020.
During phase TWO we are allowed a maximum of 20 people within the community centres and playgrounds at any one time. We would like to thank all residents for their patience whilst using the new booking system, it is great to see the community undertaking some form of exercise within the centres over the last two weeks. Please ensure you continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing while using the centres, hand sanitiser has been provided by the Principal Bodies Corporate to ensure resident’s health and safety are top priority.
When using the Recreation Club facilities during Phase TWO the following guidelines apply:
- Maximum of 20 people any one time (including parents & children).
- Ensure 4 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between people, wherever possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene by using hand washing facilities and/or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs, and kisses.
- Time limit of 1 hour or 2 hour session, you are required to vacate the Recreational Centre 5-10 minutes before the end of your session to allow the area to be vacant for the proceeding session.
- The Gyms, Showers, Sauna and Rec Club 2 Swimming Pool will remain closed.
With the support of the Principal Bodies Corporate we have introduced a booking system on our website www.cwmut.com.au When booking online please note the following:
It is the responsibility of the person making the booking not to exceed the number of people allowed (For example: bringing more people than the number booked). Residents exceeding their booking numbers will be asked to leave.
- Refer to the calendar provided on the website for available booking times.
- The total number of persons showing for each time slot cannot not exceed 20 persons, click on the date you require and the number of persons already booked will show.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all bookings.
- During COVID 19 fob access is only available to use the toilets, swimming pool and tennis courts. Access to the Recreation Centre will only be granted by Security for residents with a prior booking. You will need to phone Security on 5501 9299 to gain access at the time of your booking.
- All residents must bring ID showing their name and address.
- Only book sessions that you intend to use, please let us know if you need to cancel your booking. ‘No shows’ may be prevented from making future bookings.
- Please be considerate of others when making bookings, excessive numbers of bookings will not be accepted in order to allow as many residents as possible to utilise the facilities during opening hours.
- Residents not adhering to the guidelines may be banned from using the facility at the body corporates discretion.
- If you have a recurring session with a Rec Club Service Provider e.g. tennis lesson, etc. you do not need to make a booking as your provider has made this for you.
Coomera Waters Management