We are happy to inform you that the Recreation Centres and Playgrounds shall re-open as at 16 May 2020.
The Australian and Queensland Governments have introduced a COVID 19 THREE STEP FRAMEWORK to ease restrictions over the coming months. Phase ONE of the plan will come into force this Saturday 16 May, initially for a FOUR week period. This may change due to health advice or at Body Corporate discretion. During phase ONE we are allowed a maximum of 10 people within the community centres at any one time. Please bear with us during these uncertain times as we navigate the best usage for the residents whilst practising good hygiene and social distancing as resident’s health and safety is of top priority.
When using the Recreation Club facilities during Phase ONE the following guidelines apply:
- Maximum of 10 people any one time (including parents & children).
- Ensure 4 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between people, wherever possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene by using hand washing facilities and/or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses.
- Time limit of 1 hour or 2 hour session, you are required to vacate the Recreational Centre 5-10 minutes before the end of your session, to allow the area to be vacant for the proceeding session.
- The Gyms, Showers, Sauna and Rec Club 2 Swimming Pool will remain closed.
With the support of the Principal Bodies Corporate we have introduced a booking system on our website www.cwmut.com.au. When booking online please note the following:
It is the responsibility of the person making the booking not to exceed the number of people allowed (For example; bringing more people than the number booked). Residents exceeding their booking numbers will be asked to leave.
- Refer to the calendar provided on the website for available booking times.
- The total number of persons showing for each time slot cannot not exceed 10 persons, click on the date you require and the number of persons already booked will show below.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all bookings.
- During COVID-19 fob access is only available to use the toilets, swimming pool and tennis courts. Access to the Recreation Centre will only be granted by Security for residents with a prior booking. You will need to phone Security on 5501 9299 to gain access at the time of your booking.
- All residents must bring ID showing name and address.
- Only book sessions that you intend to use, please let us know if you need to cancel your booking. ‘No shows’ may be prevented from making future bookings.
- Please be considerate of others when making bookings, excessive numbers of bookings will not be accepted in order to allow as many residents as possible to utilise the facilities during opening hours.
- Residents not adhering to the guidelines may be banned from using the facility at the body corporate’s discretion.
- If you have a recurring session with a Rec Club Service Provider e.g. tennis lesson, etc. you do not need to make a booking as your provider has made this for you.